Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Europe Day 27

Even though I’m posting these after the fact, but quite a bit, I’m getting really sad I’m almost done ;_;

IMG_0169

Last morning at Azure House. We met some very nice people there, and I wish I had their contact info.

After we said our good-byes and packed and such, it was off to the ring of Kerry.
We only made a few stops, as needed for stretching, food, and toilets. One of the stops was Adare, a very quaint and picturesque town.

And then onto Taobh Coille!


IMG_0174

It’s not a great pic, but, rainbow! We actually saw quite a few of these. It wasn’t surprising, but it’s still nice :D

So the place we were staying, Taobh Coille, is right on the ring of Kerry. When they said “on” it, they really meant it!

There’s a road right, which is the ring, it’s this narrow twisty thing that is 100km/hr which is WAY too fast for them roads, even if we were driving on the right side. Anyway, you literally turn off this crazy road down to the house.

IMG_0176

This view is like, right from the car. In their driveway/lot area.

IMG_0177

THIS VIEW omg.

IMG_0178

And this is the house!
You can kind of see the road behind it (but it wasn’t loud or even noticeable).

IMG_0182

Their doggy! She looked like my Scruffy, which made me really miss him ;_;

IMG_0183

My room! The bed on the left is mine, and there’s a window there which had a fabulous view of the bay.

IMG_0184

TEA AREA.
Love.

IMG_0175

I walked around the property a bit, this is closer to the bay.
It’s a working farm, there’s sheep everywhere, and to walk down to the bay we had to go through the cow’s pen. I’ve never been so close to a cow!

This place was just so gorgeous. I definitely want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment